Below is the complete course outline for Wealthy Affiliate Boot Camp Training. If you have created a Free WA Starter Membership you can take the complete first phase of any WA course free of charge. Credit Card information is only required for a Premium Membership. It’s an easy way for people interested to see WA’s value before putting some skin in the game.
Wealthy Affiliate has one of the most lucrative “recurring” affiliate programs on the planet. Within the first phase of the training, you & WA get your business built on a solid foundation. All long-term businesses start with a vision and a brand and WA helps you get this in place in the first phase of the Affiliate Bootcamp training.
Phase 1: Starting Your Foundation
This phase is 10 lessons and by the time you finish this phase, you are going to have your foundation for a long-term and very lucrative business online set out.
- Getting Your Business Rolling Understand the program’s details and tools (totally awesome). Setting your affiliate goals, starting your business, and building it on a solid foundation.
- Choosing Your Direction Choosing your “target” audience and choosing your brand direction for your Bootcamp website.
- Building Your Website Finding and creating a successful “authority” style domain.
- A Website Look Around Learn all about the “back office” of your website and how the different aspects of WordPress function.
- Activating Your Plugins A walkthrough of the Plugins area of WordPress and getting your initial plugins setup.
- Getting Your Website Ready for SEO Learn how you can show up in Google, get traffic, and generate a lot of revenue as a result.
- Your Initial Framework of Content Creating initial pages and menu structure.
- Understanding the Keyword Research Process The importance of keywords to your business, using tools to find keywords, and the three qualifying factors for SEO when it comes to keyword research.
- Creating Thoughtful, Insightful Reviews How to create through and very insightful reviews every time.
- The Exciting Journey Has Begun What a long-term business looks like online.
Create Your Free Starter Membership & Begin Phase 1 (No CC Required)
Phase 2: Content, Keywords, & Conversions
Phases 2-7 are included with Premium Membership.
There is a big difference between just creating content and creating quality content that carries a substantial benefit. Upon completing this course, you are going to be prepared for a world of success with your content.
- Creating Readable Content that Converts How to make your content a wonderful reading experience and the 6 Rules to Creating Quality Content.
- Properly Using Affiliate Links Properly using affiliate links so everyone benefits.
- Understanding Keywords & A Day of Selling How to leverage “keywords” to create content that ranks, and how to make your content to convert.
- Creating Reviews And Using Targeted Keywords Mastering conversions through your content flow.
- Take a break or catch up
- Backing Up Your Website The quick and easy process of backing up your website content to your computer.
- Enhancing Your Website “Experience” How to avoid the biggest visual mistakes on your website.
- Building MORE Content Through Internal Links The entire process of highly beneficial internal linking and an easy way to come up with content ideas that appeal to your readers.
- Write a Review and Share it Share your review within a WA discussion thread.
- Offering Bonuses the Easy Way Maximizing your profits by leveraging products that you are NOT promoting.
Phase 3: Giving Your Site Social Value
Discover the true benefits of going “social”. Make sure that your visitors can share your quality content.
- Making Your Site Social With Plugins What social networks you need to use and which ones to avoid.
- Making Your Social Profiles Brand Friendly Effective Sharing Techniques
- How to Create Socially Engaging Content
- It’s All About Making Freinds With Google Creating a Website That is Socially Friendly With Google.
- Take a social hiatus!
- Power Writing Gone Wild!
- Adding Google Analytics to Your Site
- Leveraging the Jaaxy Affiliate Program
- Making Promotional Use of Your Sidebar
- Build, Build, and BUILD!
Phase 4: Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get a Brand Through Media
Appearance matters. Media Matters. Design matters. In this phase, you are going to be learning all about “sprucing” up your website to make it a better experience for your visitors. We are also going to be touching on the most powerful elements of media, including imagery, videos, and how to incorporate these into your day to day marketing activities.
- Introduction to Website Design How to make your content a brilliant visitor experience & design high converting web pages.
- An Image Says a THOUSAND things
- Leveraging Wealthy Affiliate Videos for…
- Creating Logos and Images
- Give yourself a break!
- Creating an Effective Jaaxy Review
- Research Jaxxy Keywords, Then Show & Tell
- Pinning Habits Lead to Pinterest Power How to Pin It & Leveraging Pinterest for Visual Traffic
- Creating Your Own Videos
- A Lesson in Customer Perspective
Phase 5: Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals
- Creating Content With INTENT
- Getting Your Comments to Convert! A community commenting project.
- Video: a Huge Source of Traffic Blasting traffic using videos.
- From Keywords to LIVE on YouTube Harnessing the power of YouTube.
- A Discussion of Reviews (and a Break)
- The Ultimate Referal Tool!
- Incorporating Your Custom Sign-up Forms…
- Helping Folks is Critical!
- Creating Custom Video Sign-up Pages
- Creating a 6 Week Plan of Attack!
Phase 6: Bing, Yahoo, & The Power of PPC
- An Introduction to PPC on Bing Ads
- Letting Bing & Yahoo Know About Your Site
- Paying for traffic on Bing & Yahoo
- Setting Up Your First PPC Campaign
- Take a Break, Do a Little Math
- Creating Small, Bite Size Review Ad Groups
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Capitalizing on Hidden PPC Landing Pages
- Getting Real Creative With KeyWords
- Refining Your PPC Campaign & Your Journey…
Phase 7: How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns
- Blasting Your WA Affiliate Earnings With… Properly Creating and Setting up a Google Adwords Account
- Understanding the Google Adwords Opportunity How to Set-up Google Conversion Tracking
- Maximizing Review Pages With PPC Setting Up High-Quality Score Ad Groups, Understanding How to Create Relevant PPC Specific Pages
- You, the Affiliate, Are Responsible for… Creating High CTR (Click Through Ratio) Ads
- Mastering the Flow of Relevance The Relevance Checkbox Strategy
- The “Double Down” Approach to PPC Using Comparison Tables to Maximize Conversions
- To Direct Link or Not to Direct Link
- The Mathematical Business Model of PPC Maximizing Your Profits By Understanding the PPC Math
- Using Concise Pages for PPC
- Creating a Long-Term, Scalable PPC Campaign
It Takes Homework to Work From Home
“Before you build a skyscraper you need a foundation to support it.”
- Begin your homework at Wealthy Affiliate with the Online Entrepreneur Certification Course
- Then take this Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Course to create an additional online revenue stream.