The Online Entrepreneur Certification Course at Wealthy Affiliate University is a 5 phase, 50-lessons in all, course that walks you through the steps of creating a successful online business that generates revenue. This is my #1 Recommendation for establishing online revenue streams from home. Scroll down to view a complete outline of the course.
The first phase is completely free to personally review for yourself. Creating a free membership is a breeze. You can jump right in without pulling out your credit card and begin to plan and build a solid foundation to grow upon. My experience with Wealthy Affiliate training has been rewarding and every day I see it helping others reach their affiliate goals too. This Online Entrepreneur Certification Course is just one of the many key benefits of Wealthy Affiliate membership.
Ideally, you want to follow your heart and build a business around your passion but if you don’t know what you are passionate about right away like I was you can start at Affiliate Bootcamp where your first shown how to successfully promote WA as an affiliate. I highly recommend starting with the certification course I’ve outlined below.
WA has been around for over a decade but they keep their courses updated and constantly add value to their members. I’m very proud to share one of their many pieces of training with you today.
Complete Course Outline
Each phase has 10 lessons, priceless affiliate marketing information, instructional videos, and tasks to complete.
Phase 1: Getting Started (free with starter membership)
This phase is your first step to realizing your potential as an online business owner.
- Getting Rolling Learn how to immediately get “immersed” in the awesome community at WA. Create a list of new financial and non-financial goals to work toward.
- Understanding How to Make Money Online Discover the process of earning streams of revenue online.
- Choose a Niche Choose your starting point NICHE for your business.
- Building Your OWN Niche Website Gain instant access to over 590,000 niches.
- Setting Up Your Website Build your very OWN niche website
- Getting Your Site Ready for Search Engines Learn how to optimize your website using WordPress.
- Creating Your Initial Website Content How to create quality website content (that gets ranked).
- Creating Custom Menus on Your Website
- Understanding Keywords, The Start of Your… Understanding the keyword research process. Quick and easy creation of your own low competition keyword lists.
- Congratulations & Your Next Steps
Phase 2: Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website
Phases 2-5 are included with premium membership. This phase covers no cost traffic generation techniques that will allow you to capture highly relevant traffic in any niche.
- Your Own Domain & Your Brand Choosing a domain that is ready for success
- Move On Over, My Brand Has Arrived Creating content that targets affiliate programs.
- Creating Keyword Rich Content Become proficient using the WordPress Editor.
- Setting Up A Domain Specific Email Account
- The Traffic Breakdown Understanding the principles of website traffic.
- Making Use of Visuals Making your content beautifully engaging.
- Understanding the Low Hanging Fruit Getting unlimited traffic from low hanging fruit.
- Making face as a real person Building an experience that is user based.
- Amplifying Your Google Love
- Boosting Your WA Ranks
Phase 3: MAKING MONEY!
- Understanding the MONEY in Online Business
- Understanding Affiliate Programs & Networks
- Relevant Affiliate Programs are Everywhere
- Adding Affiliate Links to Your Pages
- Instant Access to a MILLION products
- Leveraging Product Reviews
- Getting Paid for Ads on Your Site
- Earning Pennies OR Dollars?
- A Brilliant Way to Track & Understand Your Traffic
- With Help Comes Financial Success
Phase 4: Mastering Social Engagement
Social media, social marketing, social networks, and the importance of social engagement.
- What Social Engagement Means for Your Business Why social engagement is more important than social marketing.
- Making Your Website a Place to Engage Making ALL of your activities online social by nature. How to amplify the sharability of ANY content that you create.
- Using Facebook the Right Way How to become a Facebook powerhouse. Understanding Facebook EdgeRank.
- Pinterest & the Visual Social Hemisphere Using Visuals to Attract a Following. Using Pinterest to explode your campaigns.
- Incorporating a Sound Tweeting Campaign How to compose an effective Tweet. How the Twittersphere really works and how you can benefit.
- Google Plus or Minus? Leveraging Google. Implementing Google Authorship to add to Your Credibility, Brand, and Click-throughs
- The Benefit of Being Social at WA How to Earn Consistent Revenue by Socializing Here at Wealthy Affiliate
- Make Your Campaigns Social Branding Animals Setting Yourself Up for a Lifetime of Social Engagement and Success!
- Using the Wealthy Affiliate Social Community
- You Cannot Be a Master of Everything When it is RIGHT and WRONG to use a Social Medium
Phase 5: Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation
Phase 5 teaches you how to scale your business through content in the most effective and efficient way. Content can lead to a good deal of success. This last phase elaborates on the content aspect of your business.
Extend your skills and knowledge in everything from the initial research process, the content layout/architecture/structuring, creating high engagement through your content, effective techniques for boosting conversions, and scaling your content through proper goal setting and outsourcing.
- Content is YOUR Business
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools
- Improving Indexing Times and Speeds
- People need to read your content
- A Year is a Short Period of Time, Yet BIG…
- Writing Within a Devised Plan Architecture
- Writing Your Content With Conversion Intent
- Injecting Comments with Intent
- Bing and Yahoo, They Are Still 33%
- Articulating a Plan for the months and year
I’ve learned more about affiliate marketing at WA more than anywhere else and getting started is free! It’s my #1 Recommendation for growing streams of revenue from home. It’s not just about courses, the supportive community at WA is phenomenal. The connections you make inside the community can be even more valuable than you might realize. If you want to be an affiliate marketer you have to start networking with other affiliate marketers.
There truly isn’t a more comprehensive program or service in the industry that is remotely close in terms of cost efficiency. There honestly has never been a more exciting time to be a member at WA. They continue to take their services, the capabilities of technology and websites, innovation and design, and the overall community atmosphere to the next level. Please let me know if you have any thoughts, comments, or questions. Either here or within WA. I’ll see you inside!